Monday, June 20, 2011

Excitement in Palmdale (is this possible?) 20 June 2011

 (A note of explanation:  Allison's oldest brother, Jared "Beans" Beauchamp is preparing to propose to his girlfriend and he is planning a wedding in the Los Angeles Temple.)

OH MY GOSH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked for my Beans! After we talked on Mother's Day, I casually mentioned to Sister Martin that you had asked about me being able to attend the sealing and she told me to ask President. I think I heard a rumor of someone being able  to do that....but I just sent him an Email asking him anyway. We'll see :)

Jared I LOVE YOU!! Guh. He still hasn't written me!!! There's a missionary in our zone that reminds me so much of him, it's crazy.


Speaking of other crazy things. Holy Mountains of Babies, Batman! (Our family is expecting three babies in a month here this summer.) I'm so so so excited to see pictures and such! Did Ryan and Chelsea mostly decide on  (the name) Audrey? And have Micah and Victory decided on a name yet (or rather a dictionary full of names)? That's so crazy about  Lauren's potentially damaged cranial nerves...when did she start noticing? And is she still going to the Broncos physical therapy place (or whatever it is...)? I'm so so sorry to hear about the Pecos. ( wilderness areas are being closed daily because of very high wildfire danger.) That's totally heartbreaking. I really hope we can go next year! I know it's the people and not the place that makes family camp so special, but Holy Ghost Campground has a very special place in my heart.


I'm so glad you had so much fun with Vanessa and Raz. I'm super excited to meet him and play with my Ness. Daddy, did you get my card?


Anyway, I don't know that I have all too much to tell...I spoke at a funeral on Friday....We went hiking last week...Carmen is still progressing amazingly well, her husband is too.... and so is their daughter Alexis! They're a really remarkable family and I'm so excited for all of them. Carmen's baptism is on Sunday and she's asked us to sing "I Know that My Redeemer Lives." I'm slowly overcoming my horrible fear of singing....I love growing up. Most days, anyway. Carmen will be my first investigator that has remained "mine" that I'll be able to see baptized and confirmed. I'm so so excited for her! We talked a lot this week about experiences she's had that have brought her to this point where she understands the importance of the Gospel and has the desire to apply it. She has had/ has INCREDIBLE spiritual experiences and she's just the sweetest, strongest woman. I'm so so grateful for so many great examples in my life! We go over, planning on teaching her certain principles, but she ends up teaching us so so so much more!
Mom, I think you talked to Sister Martin this week...I didn't go to the dentist but I'll probably go and get my...whatever....abcess? checked out.. The other dentist said it's strange that my dentist at home didn't catch it on my x-rays before I came. 



Love! 

Hermana Manzana

3 comments:

  1. As always, ensuring the high quality services to their patients, the Dentist Palmdale will give the best treatment for your dental health problems.

    Dentist Lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am agree with you.A good dentist is that which have complete knowledge about oral health.The one major thing we have to consider is that their work experience.
    Dental Implants  

    ReplyDelete