Monday, March 5, 2012

Just a little news

Hey Fam! I'm glad you got my package...I'm sorry it was so stinkin' late in the mail....I am getting better at punctuality on some points and getting worse in other areas. 
 
We had a good week....it's going by SUPER fast. President has already started making transfer arrangements....I requested to train again....really, it's the only thing that makes sense for the amount of sisters we have, how many are available to move, etc. Maybe that was a totally crazy move on my part, but meh. Whatever's clever. We've been teaching more and more and it's super exciting. We're going to focus on helping our less active members a lot this week and we're really excited.
Love you more than pancakes,
Hermana Manzana
 
Oh by the way, I've decided to come home in June rather than July. I"m pretty sure that day will be June 13....just in time for Papa's birthday!! 
 
Oh also HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANS!! He wrote me a super awesome email last week, and I have an awesome postcard for him...I just need to write on it..
Read them scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment