Monday, September 5, 2011

Good News from Palmdale! September 5, 2011

How I love you all! I'm so glad about new baby cousin Rebecca Leigh Stuart's birth and Aunt Joanne's improving health. Our family is so precious to me and I love hearing about how everybody's doing. I got the family newsletter this week and it always brings me so much joy!

I must say, Dad, I'm super jealous of your concert adventures. (Mom and Dad had a date to the Alison Kraus concert at Red Rocks.) Please tell me you got the CD! That would be so dang cool.

I haven't gotten the photos quite yet, but I'll watch the mailbox diligently :)

Things keep on truckin'. Every day better and better! We're seeing more and more miracles every day and IT'S THE BEST!!! My companion is teaching me so so so so much and I love her immensely. We have been working with a less active man who has been inactive for years and years and he's been having a ton of trials, among them finding a job and quitting smoking. This last week we prayed a ton for him....and he got a job!!! which is a total miracle in Southern California.....and then we held a special fast for him to be able to quit smoking. He's such a great guy and we love him so so much. He looks really thin and frail but it feels like he's going to rip your hand off when he shakes it.


Also, I asked President Martin for permission to come to Jared and Tiffany's wedding....and he said yes! I won't be able to come to any other parties and I'll need to make sure to do an endowment session before the sealing, but yes!


There's so many great things happening in our area...We might even need to split it.....We were feeling overwhelmed with too many investigators but Heavenly Father has been helping us weed out people who aren't ready yet. Please pray that we'll be able to find more solid investigators and that the ones we have will understand the importance of being baptized!


Love you more than all the heat waves we still have left for the month of September!
Hermana Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment