Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Little Extra News

January 22,2011 (via snail mail this week)
Hey Fam!
I forgot to mention something in my email but had no time....last week in the temple there was an Elder Elijah Barton who was going through the temple for the first time - pretty cool, right? Well, when I finally got my flight plans, he was listed as my travel group leader, and as it turns out he is from Scotland and he's assigned to my mission. Not only that, he is from OBAN! (Mom's note: Oban,county Argyle on the west coast, is the ancient seat of the McDougall clan, from which we are descended and which we have visited a number of times as a family.)So cool! Apparently his family lives on the edge of town and raises deer. Anyway, any family history questions you want me to ask him?
I love you endlessly,
Hermana Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment