Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jared's Wedding Day


Hey Fam,
I so loved seeing you all. I felt so spiritually filled all day Friday and I've been trying to keep up that feeling. It was so wonderful to hold my babies, to hug each of you, and to have some good ol' spiritual chats. I just love your brains! They're amazing!

I really can't believe that I was afforded such a blessed day. I'm so grateful! I think it's helped me recharge spiritually, although I was pretty pooped this weekend from all the excitement!
I have some more exciting news....I am moving out of my area today.....to Lancaster ENGLISH AND ASL! Can you believe it? I sure as heck can't. I'm curious to know what President's logic was....or if it was just pure inspiration. Because I sure didn't see that one coming! I'm super excited though. Way bummed to leave Hermana Prince, but she's incredible and she and her new companion will make great things happen here in Palmdale. I'm only moving about 5 miles away, but it sure seems farther, considering that I'll be in 2 very different cultures. Cool.


AND I was told that we don't really teach anyone in ASL, just work with less active members, but it just so happens that one of our current investigators has a deaf son that she wants us to teach. AND one of the members we work with a lot here is taking an ASL class and has access to members of the deaf community. I'm hoping maybe we can contact and find through some of those sources. Man alive. I'm going to be able to talk to Bomee so much more now! I can't WAIT! I'm so excited to learn more ASL and have so many new experiences! I'm fairly certain that they're just a little short on English sisters, so I'm thinking I won't be there for too long, but you never know what Heavenly Father's got up His miraculous-surprises sleeve.


I love you more than all the sticky notes I've accumulated up to this point on my mission,
Hermana Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment